Spring/Fall May to June / September to October
Daily Site Fee.....$53.00 per day +
Fridays, Saturdays, Memorial Day, and Columbus Day
Daily Site Fee.....$63.00 per day +
Summer July to August
Daily Site Fee.....$74.00 per day +
Fridays, Saturdays, 4th of July, and Labor Day
Daily Site Fee.....$84.00 per day +
Spring Seasonal Mother's Day to June 18th - $1,600.00
Fall Seasonal September 6th to October 12th - $1,600.00
Seasonal Special Mother's Day to Columbus Day - $7,000.00
Additional Fees Above Posted Rates
Each Extra Child Ages 6-17.....$5.oo/day Each extra Adult (18+)....$10.00/day Each Extra Vehicle.....$5.00/day Visitors.....$10/day
Children under 6 are free!
All rates and fees are subject to Maine 9% lodging tax.
Deposits: $200 required for stays of 4 days or more. Holidays and stays under 4 days require full payment at time of reservation.
*Cancellation Policy Updated:
Refunds: 2 week notice for a full refund on stays under 7 days. One month notice for stays over 7 days. No refunds are given for holiday reservations, early departures, dampened spirits or soggy pillows. No shows forfeit full deposit. All refunds are subject to a $20.00 service charge.
Although we try to accommodate site number requests, we cannot guarantee a site number for every reservation.
View our Camp Map
Happy Camper Rules
You’re on vacation be Happy !
- Check out time is 11 am.
- Check in at 2pm.
- Speed Limit 5MPH
- Quiet time is 10pm; All children and teens should be on site at this time. No guest allowed after 10pm. Please keep fires under control.
- Pets need to be on a leash and attended by their owners at all times. Please clean up after your pet, waste bags are provided.
- Please keep your site clean. Dispose of all trash in the dumpsters at the front of the camp.
- Children (under 10) must be accompanied by an adult at all the camp facilities. Please don’t ride bikes through the gates, use paths for safety!
- Sorry, No Tents allowed for any reason on any site.